USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union ($1.2B Assets)
This financial institution has proudly served its community since 1966 and have expanded their reach throughout the Northeast to now serve 90,000 members worldwide. They lead the industry in providing new electronic services to members, and their mobile banking app has been recognized by Finovate as one of the best in the industry. For its next VP of Consumer Lending, this financial institution is seeking an innovative, engaging, and strong leader from a sales culture background, with a passion for helping members make their dreams a reality.
As the VP of Consumer Lending, you will be reporting directly to the CLO and will develop, implement, and monitor department goals, objectives, and strategies to meet the organization’s needs. You will be expected to develop a strong consumer lending department and take charge of training and mentoring a sales culture for the organization.
Top tier candidates will possess strong conceptual thinking, problem-solving, leadership skills, and training skills. They will be able to work in a fast-paced environment while using good communication and management skills to build mutual respect with internal stakeholders. Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field and seven years of consumer lending experience with three years management experience.
- Lead the organization’s strategy to acquire lending relationships, consumer loan acquisitions, and develop member acquisition strategies through all channels
- Provide successful leadership and strategic direction of consumer lending including underwriting loan requests, loan servicing, and credit cards
- Responsible for overall credit administration and consistent review of credit underwriting opportunities to leverage automation
- Build positive relationships with senior leaders and work collaboratively with other departments
- Develop process to improve effectiveness in the consumer lending area including identifying any weaknesses and offering solutions to solve problems