Solarity Credit Union
Solarity Credit Union (Solarity) has created a compelling new position and is seeking their first Corporate Mortgage Training Advisor to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for developing others, the mortgage industry, and a processing or underwriting background. You will become their systems expert, optimize the use of Solarity’s mortgage origination platform, and support their commitment to becoming the digital credit union by actively contributing to the continuous growth of their strong mortgage portfolio.
The Cultural Fit
Solarity has a team-first philosophy and is dedicated to building member satisfaction and loyalty through exceptional service. Solarity is proud of the community it serves and is committed to the relationships they have built. In 2015, Solarity employees volunteered for over 1,200 hours of community service, donated $55,000 to financial literacy efforts, and gave more than $65,000 to community events and nonprofits.
A Day in the Life of a Corporate Mortgage Training Advisor
- Report directly to the VP of Development and work with other leaders in the organization to analyze and meet internal training needs.
- Coach and mentor the processors, underwriters, mortgage loan officers, digital mortgage loan officers, and business development officer team.
- Utilize your creativity skills and passion for developing others to design, development, and deliver Solarity’s new mortgage production staff development program from the ground up.
- Overcome obstacles to achieve market leading member effort score for mortgage origination through mortgage origination system enhancements, conversions, efficiencies, and general process improvement implementation.
- Build constructive and supportive relationships with peers, diverse teams, and work groups across the organization to achieve goals and promote a positive, productive, professional work environment.
- Up to 50% travel (local) to eight locations to offer one-on-one training and group training.
What Else You Can Expect
What They Need from You
- A competitive salary range with a strong performance-based annual bonus.
- A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, and a generous retirement program match of up to 6%.
- An organizational culture that is committed to your success.
- Significant opportunity for career growth.
- High School Diploma
- Extensive training in Mortgage Origination & Processing Systems and mortgage lending compliance
- 3+ years of progressive experience in mortgage production and processing in a financial institution.
- Demonstrated passion for developing or training others