|Job Title||Analytics Associate - Integrated Informatics|
|Degree Required||Bachelors preferred|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Our client is a not-for-profit healthcare system encompassing 8 regional hospitals, many primary care and urgent care clinics and a health plan that has a half-million members. They have engaged 1st Solution to recruit candidates for their Analytics Associate - Integrated Informatics position. In this role you will perform data research, analysis, prepare reports to communicate results, and support development of appropriate reporting/analytics solutions. This will include analyzing and synthesizing related and seemingly unrelated data into an audience appropriate story to support business initiatives, accreditation, and regulatory compliance. You will act as a data steward and maintain the analytical foundation through business definitions and design of data marts to ensure integrity and reliability of analytics. You will also serve as a liaison with internal business units and the Hospitals and Health Plan to support reporting/analytics efforts.|
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree highly preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience in business intelligence, analytics and reporting using SQL. SAS exposure highly preferred.
• Experience analyzing healthcare data and demonstrated understanding of health care and delivery system processes to include general health service research and outcomes reporting/analytics.
• Business Objects, Tableau or QlikView experience required.
• Knowledge of predictive modeling, data mining and clinical best practices preferred.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|