|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* International Chain Hotel with 600+ Rooms and large F&B operation in Shanghai. Hotel is still in pre-opening phase.|
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• ! Able to communicate in Chinese !
• Experience as GM in a luxury city hotel
• China and/or Hong Kong experience
• Pre-opening experience is a definite asset
• Large operation experience, minimum of 500+ rooms
• Extensive 5* & city hotel experience
• Good luxury foundation in internationally branded properties
• Strong Sales & Marketing and/or Rooms background
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong in cost control, budgeting and P&L management
• Proven business / financial results
• Thorough knowledge of hotel's operating policies & standards
• Able to set the example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Able to drive results and effectively manage stakeholders across various levels
• Attention to details and guest satisfaction enhancements
• Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
• Highly skilled in complaint/conflict resolution
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Decisive and timely decision making
• Influence, team-oriented leadership
• Sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Independent, organized, adaptable
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and a strong motivator
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Proactive and result driven
• Attention to details
• Energetic, innovative, creative
• Computer literate
• Good in owner relations
• Stable career path, no job hopper
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.