Our government client is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Level 3 Computer Application Support Developer position:
Typical duties may include, but are not limited to:
A learning specialist/instructional designer with expert technical skills and experience in developing and sourcing e-learning to:
- Administrate a Microsoft server environment
- Provide remote assistance to other system administrators;
- Provide limited support to other network devices;
- Create trouble tickets and follow up on solutions for closure;
- Liaise with 3rd line for support;
- Conduct data repatriation; and
- Hours of work:
- The work will involve shift work
- Night shift will be from 00:00 to 10:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST);
- Schedule to be 4 on, 4 off, 3 on, 3 off; and
- Will include Statutory Holidays.
- Education, must provide documentation to show one of the following:
- Army Communication & Information Systems Specialist - Information System Technologist Developmental Period 2.1 qualified;
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science;
- Bachelor of Engineering;
- 2 Year College Diploma in Computer Systems Technician; or
- A valid Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows Server 2012 or 2016.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years of administrate Microsoft Servers 2008 or 2012. To administrate the following need to be shown:
- Administrate web services;
- Administrate file and print services;
- Administrate a virtualized environment;
- Conduct Backups and recovery;
- Conduct system monitoring;
- Administrate Active Directory; and
- Administrate Group Policies.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years administrate Microsoft Exchange 2010 or 2013. To administrate the following need to be shown:
- Configuring mailboxes, delegates, and distribution lists;
- Managing and troubleshooting mail transport; and
- Backup and recovery.
- Must clearly demonstrate 1 years’ experience within the past 3 years administrating (Microsoft Servers 2008 or 2012) and (Microsoft Exchange 2010 or 2013) within a Government of Canada Classified systems environment.