|Job Title||Manager - Integrated Informatics|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Our client is a locally owned and operated not-for-profit healthcare system encompassing 8 regional hospitals, many primary care and urgent care clinics and a health plan that has a half-million members. They have engaged 1st Solution to recruit candidates for their Manager - Integrated Informatics position. In this role you will coordinate reporting/analytical talents pipeline & manage projects in concert with other work stream Directors within the Analytics Organization |
• Advise leaders & operators on the prioritization of projects and business implications of reporting/analytics to the organization.
• Manage and develop reporting/analytical approaches to identify, measure and evaluate health-related solutions and services.
• Prescribe set performance standards and utilize them to guide, train and mentor reporting/analytical staff.
• Conduct opportunity analyses, program evaluation work and reporting/analytics execution.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree preferred
• 8+ years of business intelligence, analytics and reporting experience
• 3+ years of progressively responsible supervisory/management experience
• Experience analyzing healthcare data and demonstrated understanding of health care and delivery system processes to include general health service research and outcomes reporting/analytics.
• Experience managing complex projects with diverse teams
• Experience developing data-driven and outcome-based initiatives to improve business decision making and operational efficiencies.
• Statistical analysis experience using BI tools
• Knowledge of program evaluation, predictive modeling, data mining, and clinical best practices preferred
Relocation assistance will be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|