Our client is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures, and sells precise, innovative tumor treatment solutions. They are looking for a Product Manager (downstream) to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will plan and implement all product life cycle management initiatives, including products, software and services. In addition, establish product management goals to drive growth, ensure share of market and profitability of products and services.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth, comprehensive knowledge and expertise on the assigned product portfolio, including relevant upgrades and service supporting both installed base and new customers
- Manage the complete regional product life cycle for the assigned product portfolio
- Develop and maintain an in-depth, comprehensive knowledge and expertise on competitive products and services, including pricing and forecasting dynamics, and communicate this information internally on a consistent basis
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and expertise on industry trends and competitive intelligence as relates to the assigned product portfolio
- Integrate clinical and economical elements in product-specific new collateral development through collaboration and interaction with clinical and patient access teams
- Contribute to the marketing plan development with the marketing manager
- Develop product-specific and customer segment-specific messaging and value propositions to support the marketing plan
- Bachelor's degree in biomedical or related field is required
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare field, ideally with innovative, high cost, high technology products
- Knowledge of existing and planned products and markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills are required, knowledge of effective presentation tools and techniques; ability to present information to groups with the appropriate degree of formality
- Must have knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions
Company offers an extremely competitive base salary plus significant bonus opportunity and potential equity awards. Contact Susan at 847-550-1300 ext 47 / firstname.lastname@example.org today.