Hueman Risk Adjustment Staffing is currently seeking a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner to conduct home health risk assessments in the Fayetteville, AR area.
The assessments are conducted in a face-to-face manner where the member resides, in the evenings and on weekends. We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, paid training and the use of a company provided Apple IPad!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform a comprehensive in-home medical evaluation of member and documents the findings
- Conducts review of medical records when available, interprets testing and exam results to develop a comprehensive report of diagnoses
- Documents follow-up care recommendations when appropriate
- Properly identify and code medical conditions to the highest degree of specificity while complying with current coding requirements
- Reinforces to members the importance of staying current on covered preventive services
- Active license in the state of Arkansas
- Current National Board Certification
- Current BLS Certification
- Medicaid Provider Number
- Medicare Provider Number
- Computer skills including navigating Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Reliable transportation and reliable home wireless internet service
- Bilingual - Spanish/English