Do you have a passion for marketing lifesaving Medical Device technology? Do you have experience working in both upstream and downstream marketing?
Our client, a medium sized medical device organization, has seen consistent year over year growth each of the last 3years. As they continue to grow, so does their marketing team and are now seeking a Product Marketing Manager to wear many different hats. This dynamic individual will champion many different projects in a blended upstream/downstream role including product launch, sales training, customer interaction, KOL Development, and working closely with R&D teams.
- Understand global customer and market needs and drive development of market requirements, product strategies, and programs to deliver profitable business growth
- Analyze market segmentation and competitive environment
- Lead product launches within and sales training programs
- Develop and enhance relationships with Sales and distribution
- Assist marketing communications team with marketing communications programs and help with tradeshow marketing
- Analyze target markets for new & modified consumables and accessory requirements & opportunities
- 3+ years of Medical Device Marketing experience.
- Prefer both Upstream and Downstream marketing experience
- Bachelor of Science or Business Administration or equivalent
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skillset
- Experience working with various levels internally including the executive team, remote sales representatives, R&D teams, customer management personnel and project management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills