Hueman Risk Adjustment Staffing is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner in Bentonville, AR to conduct in-home health risk assessments.
- Conduct a thorough physical assessment, BMI evaluation and monofilament exam
- Evaluate patient for ADL and Fall Risk, Diabetes, Depression and Nutritional Health
- Document patient conditions and medications
- Make general health recommendations
- Scheduling flexibility with part-time or full-time hours - 7 days/week from 8am-7pm
- Malpractice and professional liability insurance covered
- Laptop and all supplies provided
- Mileage reimbursement and per-visit compensation paid weekly
- No treating or prescribing
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Active Arkansas NP license required
Join the Hueman Risk Adjustment Staffing team today! Email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org