Our client offers more finishing services under one roof than any other provider in the country and they are seeking the ultimate salesperson to join their team! Founded 75 years ago, their full service bindery, lettershop and finishing services are ahead of the curve with security and production and have made them one of the most trusted partners in the industry. If you want to advance your career with an established financially sound company, this job is for you!
- Generate new customers by targeting specific verticals, needs analysis, presentation of companies, unique solutions and closing prospects.
- Penetrate existing customers for new applications and services.
- Advise customers on their product layout, design and postage savings.
- Act as liaison between customers and production to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Review own sales activity and performance with a goal to meet or exceed targets including maximizing personal income.
- Be a technical resource and professional adviser to customers.
- Attend required trade shows, association meetings, and special events.
- 5+ years proven track record of business development in Printing or Finishing.
- Prefer an in-depth knowledge of print finishing including mechanical binding, perfect binding, converting, foil stamping, embossing/debossing, die cutting, padding and complete lettershop services.
- Experience acquired through direct print shop or print finishing floor operations is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be organized, self-driven, strategic, and possess critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org