Our client, located in Etobicoke, is looking for a DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience facilitating CI/CD in infrastructure using DevOps and Agile methodologies. The candidate will also act as a technical liaison with various other business and technical groups, support coordination of activities to achieve successful task completion targets. Eligible candidates please forward your resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “DevOps Engineer” in the subject line.
- Hands on and architectural skills including the ability to understand the requirements as documented in Use Cases and Requirement Documents, divide the solution into logical and physical subsystems, design and document subsystem interfaces and protocols of communication.
- Hands on experience in detailed Structured and / or Object Oriented Design concepts, patterns and notation.
- Strong experience and demonstrated proficiency in developing both real-time transaction and batch processing business applications.
- Solution architecture of multi-tier applications and integrations specifically on the Microsoft/.NET stack Solution infrastructure, including recommending and validating servers, databases, load balancing, performance metrics, etc. in a Microsoft/Windows/IIS/SQL Server environment, (nice to have)
- Application lifecycle management/ Dev Ops
- Architecting source control, continuous delivery, continuous integration, and deployment management
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc. Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms and SalePoint is an asset
Wysdom Consulting Group provides clients with placement services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis in the Administrative, Finance/Accounting and Information Technology industry. Our strength is our ability to match talent and experienced professionals to the unique business needs of the client.