Our client, located in Mississauga is looking for a desktop support analyst. The ideal candidate will be the “go-to” person for all desk-side and help desk support within the company. He/She must possess the ability to learn new systems fast and be able to put this information into working use in order to support the clients’ needs. He/she must also have knowledge and experience working with/supporting Office 365. Eligible candidates please forward your resume to email@example.com referencing "Desktop Support Analyst" in the subject line.
- Provide technical assistance in a courteous and responsive manner ensuring maximum productivity for end-users.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to end users.
- Respond constant and timely status updates to end users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to desktop hardware, software, audio/video and network connectivity
- Solicit post resolution feedback to ensure end-user satisfaction and provide recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Installations, upgrades and imaging of laptop and desktops
- Software installations, updates and patch deployments
- Document processes and update documentation as needed and records of assets.
- Lead and participate in the controls surrounding end-user onboarding, terminations, and internal physical moves.
- Degree/diploma program in computer technology
- 3 to 5 years supporting end user desktops in a corporate environment (Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, VPN, Cisco Telephony, Wireless networking, Collaboration tools)
- In-depth knowledge of end user technologies including PC hardware, tablets, mobile devices, video conference systems, networks
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7/10, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, network cabling, PC Imaging and software packaging,
- Ability to work after hours as required
Wysdom Consulting Group provides clients with placement services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis in the Administrative, Finance/Accounting and Information Technology industry. Our strength is our ability to match talent and experienced professionals to the unique business needs of the client.