|Job Title||System Administrator/End -User Support Specialist|
|Min Salary||60,000.00 CAD|
|Max Salary||70,000.00 CAD|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Our client located in Downtown Toronto, a managed services provider, is looking for a Systems Administrator/End-User Support Specialist. The ideal candidate will help with a domain migration that will impact all aspects of the network infrastructure. This candidate will have hands on experience with server side admininstration, virtualization, Office365, Firewalls and other Network related technologies. He/She will be responsible for regular Data Back-up and Disaster Recovery and documentation. Eligible candidates please forward your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org referencing "Systems Administrator/End-User Support Specialist" in the subject line
• Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline coupled with relevant work experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive career advancement in IT Systems and Server Operations in relevant industry sectors managing multiple and complex IT Data Centers, Systems, and IT Infrastructures.
• Extensive knowledge of Office365 and Microsoft-based systems principles, practices, demonstrated through at least three years of hands-on experience with Windows
• Highly proficient in troubleshooting/resolving hardware and software problems.
• Strong understanding of all technical aspects of Active Directory infrastructure including AD governance models for a large complex distributed enterprise-level organization, Windows servers
• Must thrive in a collaborative work environment with a zeal for sharing knowledge and ideas with others.
•Must have a valid drivers licence
Wysdom Consulting Group provides clients with placement services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis in the Administrative, Finance/Accounting and Information Technology industry. Our strength is our ability to match talent and experienced professionals to the unique business needs of the client.