Our client is one of the world’s largest worldwide BPO’s and they are looking for an SVP of Digital Operations who will be responsible for all aspects of a combined Business Group who is a STRONG-MINDED, TECHNOLOGICAL business thinker assigned large client programs, relationship management and all Digital Solutions. Successful candidate will develop a high performing program management team focused on creating real value for client programs and achieving financial objectives for company. You must have experience in qualifying, selling, negotiating and implementing new business opportunities with existing clients.
This is a virtual position. International as well as Domestic travel will be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expanding business footprint with existing clients.
- Align client’s short- and long-term strategies with client to maintain and expand revenue.
- Oversee all contract renewals and negotiations
- Present client solutions based on understanding of client’s business issues.
- Act as a strategic leader for internal resources as well as client contacts to successfully negotiate, close and implement new business.
- Work with internal teams to structure value proposition to clients.
- Lead negotiations to ensure clients best interests from a business issue and legal perspective.
- Provide leadership and support in crafting client proposals.
- Provide guidance on key deal assumptions such as call volumes, service levels and other critical metrics necessary to build proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Education: MBA preferred and/or equivalent amount of experience may be considered.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years of high-profile client management and/or combination of client management and call center senior level leadership in BPO operations
- Solid experience with delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs with a focus on content moderation and/ or digital customer support.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Proven track record in solutions-based relationships; demonstrated creativity in analyzing and identifying solutions. Industry knowledge of interaction centers and specific business verticals. Exceptional verbal, written, presentational communication skills required. Ability to work in partnership with all levels of the organization and client management. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Salary $250,000 to $350,000
Generous Bonus, and great benefits and stock options