We are looking for an innovative and proven Call Center Sr. Manager in the customer experience space to join our client's team.
For over 30 years, our client has been helping Pacific Northwest-based employers administer their own health plans. We believe that good healthcare should improve health, so we support companies in taking better care of their people by taking better care of them. Now is an excellent time to join them as their employees are combining purpose, passion, and experience in new and innovative ways to stay ahead of the healthcare curve. They offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, professional development opportunities and an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and fun team environment.
Basic relocation provided
How YOU will make a Difference:
As the Senior Manager, Customer Care, you will be given a rare opportunity to join a highly collaborative team where you’ll help shape our future by re-imagining our interactions with our members. You’ll inspire and elevate your team with your proven hands-on approach to creating excellence in call/contact centers, your extensive user experience background, your stellar project management skills, your flexibility and speed on the turn, your process optimization savvy, and your passion for customer and partner experience.
What YOU will do:
- Further build out call/contact center by implementing best practices to allow our Care Advocates to be at their best in service of our customers and business partners. Bring your deep experience and playbook to help take to best-in-class
- Develop and drive a multi-year growth and performance strategy, along with the Director, by thinking holistically about our member experience, staff contributions and development
- Thoughtfully incorporate technology and process improvement opportunities that maximize efficiency, ROI and member engagement to evolve contact center processes, metrics and reporting
- Collaborate closely and effectively with operational teams and leaders to ensure alignment with member needs and business operations. Engage with operations to understand improvements to service and process and ensure that the root cause of member pain points are addressed. Ensure the member’s voice is represented and considered as changes are made
- Continue our great work of building a team of trusted advisers. Provide passionate, dynamic leadership that inspires, develops, and allows team members to work courageously and bring about extraordinary results
- Promote a culture of data-driven decision making. Recommend performance metrics for our contact center activities and investments. Monitor, analyze and report out on KPIs. Recommend levers to improve key metrics
- Partner with internal teams to develop and maintain best in class training and onboarding processes
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards
Knowledge, Experience, and Key Attributes needed for Success:
- 8-10+ years of progressive leadership experience in contact or call center roles
- Strong understanding of best practices, benchmarks and evolution of call/contact center industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Deep familiarity with all contact center technologies: VOIP, ACD, WFM, Queuing and routing theory
- Proven ability to develop and execute a multi-year strategy to drive sustained growth and retention
- Experience building and managing productive relationships with BPO vendors
- Strong organizational savvy and business acumen
- Demonstrated success building and leading high-performing teams. Ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Ability to lead, develop, motivate and hold others accountable
- Willingness to move fast and take calculated risks in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment and to skillfully lead teams through change with inspiration
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Expert problem solving and organizational abilities
- Experience with MS Office Suite, advanced PowerPoint skills, MS Dynamics CRM
- A strong passion for proving what’s possible in healthcare
- Experience in managing a remote team
- Experience in soft sales and up-sales
- Experience in Vendor Management and or BPO
- Successful background screen prior to employment.
80k to 120k
Basic relocation provided
How we Support your Work, Life, and Wellness Goals:
Annual incentive; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K Retirement Plan with match; generous PTO and holidays; an onsite gym facility; a gym subsidy; Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances; an Employee Assistance Plan; free parking and easy freeway access -stocked kitchen on-site with subsidized snacks and refreshments; year-round wellness activities; the ability to earn a $500 wellness incentive; monthly events; paid volunteer hours and more!