Position: Project Manager, Commercial Door Construction
Location: Raleigh, NC. Will Relocate
Compensation: $90k +
A great opportunity to join a 1st Class Company in North Carolina. Relocation assistance provided. For this Project Manager position, we are searching for an energetic, self-motivated individual with at least 3-5 years (or more) of experience in the Door & Hardware industry. This person should be prepared to join a talented team with established projects in place. Ability to multi-task and keep up with a fast paced environment are key.
- Receive telephone calls, emails and other correspondence from customers and respond within 24 hours.
- Correspond and follow up with customers by sending final door, hardware or other schedules for approval. Assure a prompt return and communicate changes and progress of schedule.
- Contact customer before each jobsite delivery to assure proper scheduling of delivery and assure all logistics regarding delivery commitments are fulfilled.
- Coordinates and attend job site meetings according to the customer's schedule and requirements.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and actively and periodically solicit feedback on Cook and Boardman performance.
- Participate in developing solutions for customers with technical issues involving hardware and door products.
- Monitor production schedules
- Keep project files orderly and current.
- Manage any project changes, revisions, revised purchase orders and change order documents and make revisions in Comsense.
- Attend sales meetings to provide information or input for any customer service issues.
- Minimum of 3 years in the commercial Door and Hardware Industry
- Strong knowledge of Division 8
- AHC certification or equivalent preferred
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to build solid relationships with customers and peers within the industry
- Must be able to read and understand construction contracts and interpret blue prints, specifications and plans.
- Knowledge of industry related software; Comsense. As well as Microsoft office; Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of door, frame and hardware applications as they relate to UL, fire code, building code, ADA, life safety and other restrictions that relate to the general commercial construction industry.
- Knowledge of electronic hardware
- Must have excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills
- Strong mathematical skills