Retaj announces the availability of a new position as “Area Supervisor” in Jeddah city
Handle the sales activities in particular locations under their jurisdiction. They build client relationships and often communicate with them. These managers are experts in understanding the sales market and trends. They are excellent negotiators and communicators.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve market presence.
- Coordinate with Zonal Sales Manager to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Build a sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
- Maintain contacts with financial center personnel, professionals and personal contacts to build referrals.
- Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
- Provide training, educational workshops and challenging opportunities for enhancing career growth of employees.
- Conduct business plan review meetings with the sales team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 5+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Transferable & valid residence permit (Iqama) in Saudi Arabia