POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a growing global leader in the manufacturing industry, located in Mattoon, IL is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. As the organization grows, so does their need for innovative and dedicated Manufacturing Engineers with previous robotics experience.
- Support instructing, training, and reviewing work
- Plan engineering and technical tasks
- Conduct special studies involved in terms of methods, time, and manufacturing estimates on new complex work
- Arrange cost estimates
- Work closely with other departments.
- Explore multiple types of new machines and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing and Engineering
- Experience in idea generation
- Experience working with Lean Manufacturing
- Experience with new product and processes
- Skilled with Solid Works
- Self-driven with the ability to work with a small team
- Skilled in automated forming equipment
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "ZRTB13079" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)
Code Crackers Only: b91a4bbf CRC32