Our Client: A rapidly growing FMCG company.
Your Role: Looking out for a travel retail professional who understands the Duty Free Sales in the Middle east market in order to drive the appropriate route to market strategy for existing and new products. Building capabilities in sales, trade marketing and distribution. Strong on Sales, marketing and operations. The incumbent in the role will be consolidating Duty Free business as the key revenue and profit contributor for the company while also being the main growth driver.
- Deliver top line and bottom-line for each Duty Free in line with short and long term plan.
- Develop and implement Sales & Marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Development of the Duty Free Operational Plan and delivery of the Trade Marketing & Distribution KPIs (Optimum Coverage, Availability, Visibility, distributor and market Stock Levels etc.)
- Planning and execution of Cycle Activities in line with brand/TM&D plans on time and budget
- Management of Monthly demand planning, stock replenishment, inventory levels, Rental contracts, Joint Business Planning & Reviews
- Development / maintenance of a route to market strategy, coverage plan and expansion, increase depth and width of distribution
- Manage the marketing calendar, promotions, launches and merchandising
- MBA is a must
- Experience: 8-14 years of FMCG experience in sales/distribution/business development exclusively with Duty free.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference.