To direct, promote, and coordinate the store operations in a manner that will optimize the company’s market share, improve efficiency and help achieve set mission and goals thereby resulting in outstanding customer service and savings.
1. Manage, motivate, develop and train staff according to company policies
2. Plan, forecast, report on store sales, costs and department performance, according to company requirements.
3. Manage cash and products in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
4. Maintain stock, supplies and inventories by taking inventory, ordering deficit and moving surplus stock, pricing and restocking shelves.
5. Manage financial information by updating the necessary books of accounts.
6. Maintain store administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
7. Manage relevant store-related reports for Management and financial information for the Finance team.
8. Manage overhead costs and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the store.
9. Liaise with the MOH for obtaining the required approvals and licenses.
Oversee cleanliness, health and safety, security and emergency systems within the store in accordance with company policy and local laws.