Our Client: A leading healthcare solution partner for internationally mobile individuals worldwide.
Your Role: You will be directly reporting to the CFO. Manage all the accounting activities from preparation of the balance sheet, P&L statement, MIS reports and monthly financial dash board. You would need to report to the head office the statement for consolidation and integration. You would be assisting in the preparation of cash forecast budget and cash flow statements. Supervise and support junior accounting team on accounts payable, supplier statements and reconciliations. Process inter-company journal voucher accounting entries. Manage Audit schedules and assists during audit field work.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the UAE, previous experience in medical insurance would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong knowledge in SAGE & Magnitude SAP
- Must have strong analytical skills;
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Prior working experience of VAT is a plus.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Strong MS Excel skills and ability to use Outlook, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; French would be highly advantage.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference.