Our client: Our client is a leading pioneer in retail for skin care, hair care and fragrances.
- Develop strategies and manage sales and marketing campaigns to ensure that products meet customers’ expectations and build credibility of the brand.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, whilst predicting future trends.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and create reports to show how brands and products are positioned in the market, country, city, store and e-commerce.
- Monitor marketing trends with competitors
- Manage budget and brand product strategies to achieve the objectives.
- Ensure the sale and profitability of products and brands, assisting in pricing strategies by monitoring the competitors.
- Create set of key performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor regularly the effectiveness of strategy and marketing actions, providing periodic analysis and executive summary integrating the KPIs.
- Work with colleagues across multiple departments, building and strengthening relationships
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles. Look forward to a long term relationship…Mindfield…making a difference
- Minimum brand management experience of 7 years
- Digital and social media skills with a good understanding of online and major marketing channels
- Excellent communication both internally and externally working as part of a team