Our client: A leading Tobacco Manufacturing firm in UAE.
Your Role: The incumbent would be to offer technical support by providing a variety of maintenance related activities. Ensure the reduction of breakdown of machines and achieve maximum availability through effective provision of electrical support to all production equipment in line with best practices, at an effective cost and safe working environment. Perform any other tasks requested by the Line manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electrical Engineering related
- 2-3 years of experience in tobacco manufacturing environment.
- Mix of Mechanical Technician along with Electrical Technician.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints and electrical schematics
- Strong background with the production machines particularly GD machine.
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical codes/regulations
- Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but we will respond. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield ..making a difference.