- Leads a team of CSOC Analysts in support of all designated CSOC functions
- Hiring and training new staff. Providing leadership and coaching to staff. Conducts weekly meetings and annual performance reviews.
- Serves as last escalation point for high impact security incidents and customer outage calls for the team.
- As needed, liaise with customers on security matters, project implementation support, DR activities, and troubleshooting.
- Overseeing security incident management processes and security monitoring alerts.
- Supporting new and existing security solutions in support of improving overall security of our customer’s networks and data.
- Ensuring security tools and solutions hardware/software/devices are operating effectively and updated in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining operating guidelines and procedures in support of customers’ policies, standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring use of appropriate and effective measures to respond to security alerts.
- Applying your knowledge of current threat landscape and understand the latest exploit techniques and propose appropriate countermeasures, configurations and awareness.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through customer’s networks.
- Leading and ensuring efficient ticket queue monitoring, resolution and prioritization, maintain diagrams and documentation as appropriate and support reviews, auditing and maintenance activities
- The CSOC Manager will ensure 24/7/365 coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 8+ years of relevant information security experience, 3 years people management
- Industry recognized professional certification such as CISSP, GCIH, CASP, CISM, GSEC
- Experience working with information and network security practices, software, and hardware.
- Experience working with security architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills for resolving security issues.
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to think outside of the box.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance (US Citizenship is required)