Our Client: A food manufacturing company in the region.
Your Role: Seeking young entrepreneurial sales & marketing professional from the consumer goods industry. Your focus would be to set up new distributors across the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia. Managing a small team, you would look at identifying opportunities for expansion. Managing the current distributors, trade activation, and building a brand presence in the region. As there is major travel involved in the role preference would be for candidates who carry travel-friendly passports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6 - 8 years' of work experience in the consumer goods industry with prior in business development experience
- Ability to work without independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long term relationship…Mindfield…making a difference