VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Launch Federal Credit Union
Merritt Island, FL
Launch Federal Credit Union (Launch) is seeking a vice president of human resources (VP HR) who is an innovative, progressive, and change-oriented executive to lead the day-to-day human resource function of a dynamic and forward-moving organization. The VP HR is responsible for guiding and managing overall human resources services, policies, and programs. Launch has a highly progressive and educated board and forward seeking chief executive officer. This position reports to the chief operating officer.
The VP HR provides leadership and executes human resource strategy in support of the strategic plan by originating and leading human resource practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes leadership, empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Responsibilities of the position are:
- Development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals
- Succession planning
- Talent management
- Change management
- Organizational and performance management
- Planning and implementing policies relating to all phases of human resources activities
- Coordinate the implementation of people-oriented services, policies, and programs
- Assist and advise management about human capital issues.
Top tier candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for a master’s degree
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or SPRH certification
- Eight years’ similar or related experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning/development, employee relations, safety, and labor relations
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; disability; basic life; voluntary life; and voluntary benefits of accident coverage, critical illness coverage, legal services, LifeLock identity protection, 401K, educational programs, and PTO. Salary ranges from $97,695 - $146,542.