Our Client: One of the leading consumer goods organization in the Middle East and Africa region.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities with key customers, private label & retailers to build the personal care and beauty products segment across the European markets.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand its footprint.
- Maintain existing business and be the single point of contact for the customers and give input to develop products in line with market expectations.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success and have deep knowledge about the upcoming trends and customer preferences.
- Growing the private label business you would look at building a competitive advantage through the strategic use of business-specific resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related (consumer goods/personal care/ health & hygiene) business development experience
- Strong network to develop private label business.
- Ability to work without independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Managing Expectations: At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship…..mindfield..making a difference.