Our Client: A large conglomerate leading multiple industry segments looking at expansion across MENA.
Your Role: “Dynamism” is the key word in today’s corporate world…and we too are looking for a dynamic Asset protection Manager who can define total retail loss strategy, engage with C level, work closely and coordinate with numerous entities and is excited to work in both corporate and operational environment. Your main responsibilities would encompass around:
- Identify, assess and categorize the risk of loss (whether due to internal/external theft or internal inefficiencies/ gaps), develop and deliver key mitigation solutions to manage the identified risks specific to each entity.
- Provide protection to all employees, profit and assets against both internal and external security threats
- Define a framework to measure and monitor levels of compliance to key internal controls; investigate and report incidents of non-compliance, theft and fraud.
- Carry out risk assessments, design and recommend cost-effective security solutions to improve the physical security of all assets.
- Provide a first line response during crises, assess and categorize risks and implement actions to reduce business exposure.
- Work closely with the Risk & Compliance Director and stakeholders of various entities to define loss prevention strategies. Develop and implement risk mitigation actions to reduce stock loss and ensure awareness and commitment at retail outlet level.
- Introduce a control assessment framework in all sites in order to measure and monitor compliance levels to internal controls. Identify, investigate and report all instances of non-compliance. Develop, review and update key policies and procedures to strengthen internal controls. Provide adequate training to key stakeholders and employees.
- Conduct investigations, liaise with the Police, relevant local authorities, and third parties and coordinating with relevant internal functions (i.e. HR, Legal, Risk Management…) in order to establish facts, gather evidence and ensure legitimate actions can be taken. Prepare and present solid reports to Senior Management.
- Drive the implementation of the whistleblowing reporting mechanism; raise its awareness and understanding among all employees across all entities.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of overall industry experience with a minimum of 1 -2 years of experience as a Retail Manager or ideally Loss Prevention Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Should be based in GCC
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long term relationship…Mindfield…making a difference