Our Client: A rapidly growing Food Production company.
Your Role: Looking out for a Production in charge to look after all our product lines in the factory.
- Implementing/improving procedures and production to increase margins, reducing wastage in time and materials
- Suggest changes in working methods and use of equipment to increase efficiency
- Plan and liaise with Factory manager on production schedule and labour requirement in advance so that all materials are staged and equipment working and there is no lost time
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Verifying the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating the team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance;
- Identifying training needs
- Bachelor’s / master’s Degree with majors in food science or technology
- 5 -8 years of Food manufacturing / seafood experience
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference.