We are currently seeking a senior systems engineer for our systems engineering group. We are doing cutting-edge research and development in the areas of ground surveillance and air surveillance radar systems (bistatic radar, space-time adaptive processing (STAP), synthetic aperture radar (SAR), and applications of machine learning) to target discrimination and classification. The senior systems engineer will be working in our ground-based radar system business area, leading projects in weapon location, ground surveillance and air surveillance application areas.
- Design, analysis and test of advanced radar systems
- Trade studies, system architectures, innovative algorithms, and design specifications
- Simulations and modeling, data analysis, system integration and test
- Test events and customer demonstrations
- Business development activities, such as development of marketing briefings, white papers, and proposals, including cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or physics; BSEE is preferred
- 10 or more years of experience required; MSEE and master's in systems engineering are preferred advanced degrees
- Strong technical background with at least five years’ experience in radar systems engineering
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Some travel required (approximately 10%) to provide support for radar tests and demonstrations, customer meetings, and marketing presentations
Must be a U.S. citizen.