We are a national, multi-disciplinary consulting firm that delivers a full range of research, consulting, training, technology and analytics services. We combine subject matter expertise with industry experience to help public, private, and nonprofit organizations achieve lasting results. We partner with our clients to identify their most critical challenges, offer expert advice, and deliver real-world solutions that transform business and society. BCT is a minority-owned and operated, small disadvantaged business enterprise and one of the leading firms in the country with expertise in the following industries: housing and community development, economic development, workforce development, health, children and families, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, education, diversity and inclusion, and energy.
We invite and welcome to our team people who share our values and goals; those with a passion for making the world a better place, who see strength in our diversity, seek equal opportunity access for all communities and are motivated to create a more equitable and just society. We appreciate the knowledge, abilities, and ideas of each individual and embrace his/her/their positive contributions to our collaborative and dynamic work environment.
The US Department of Human Services, Administration of Children and Families (ACF), Office of Head Start (OHS). OHS’ mission is to promote school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of low-income children through health, educational, nutritional, social, and other services, as necessary. The Head Start Regional Office is the funding agency to grantees that provide Head Start (HS) and Early Head Start (EHS) services to pregnant women and children from birth to age 5. OHS provides oversight of these grantees through monitoring and technical assistance, often with the support of partners like BCT. BCT takes great pride in supporting our clients: the OHS Regional Office, its grantees and the communities they serve.
The Senior Executive Administrator provides ongoing, prompt and accurate administration assistance to the Regional Office Leadership Team and other regional staff. This includes managing meeting logistics, documents and records, schedules, calendars, travel arrangements, information sharing, developing reports, correspondence and presentations, and data management tracking. He/she/they will have excellent organization and administration skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Provide prompt and accurate administration assistance, including but not limited to coordinating meetings, maintaining logs, records and files, developing and distributing reports, and performing general administrative duties.
- Schedule appointments, prepare travel arrangements, arrange meetings, maintain staff calendars, and coordinate assignments between staff and other ACF offices.
- Coordinate input collection from BCT and Client staff for short-range program plans, reports and budgets among BCT and Client staff.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information such as report status or file information.
- Develop reports, correspondence and presentations that will include Excel spreadsheets, MS Word documents, and Power Point presentations; reports may be recurring or special in nature and can contain both technical and administrative information.
- Operate and maintain a data management tracking system. Perform document integration and editing, as requested.
- Interact positively and professionally with all BCT and Client staff.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- 3 years’ professional experience providing administration support.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks seamlessly, achieve high-level performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; excellent attention to details required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage strong interpersonal skills and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Forward-looking critical thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and implements solutions and efficiencies without prompting.
- Exercises good judgment, solves problems, makes decisions and manages confidential information.
- Must work independently, as well as collaboratively across or as part of a team.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Apps, Adobe Acrobat, and Social media web platforms skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters to BCT Partners via email@example.com. BCT Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate the diversity of our communities and encourage candidates of all races, colors, ages, religions, sex, sexual orientations, gender identities, national origins, veteran or disability statuses to apply for BCT positions. No phone calls or in-person applications, please.