Our Client: Our client is a name to reckon with in the Retail industry, they are on a very interesting trajectory with aggressive expansion on the cards brings the need to have a steady hand at the helm to deliver to the business objectives.
Your Role: Your key responsibility would include target and KPI setting such as sell in & sell through, financial forecasting & achieving the region’s unit & financial goals by seamlessly managing product operation in Jeddah. You would have to put your strategy hat to build, implement, and execute relevant process with high return on investment for the region to execute to. Monitors mystery shopper & customer satisfaction survey identifies gaps and intervenes whenever necessary by directing managers towards bridging the gap and improving performance. Explores expansion opportunities based on Retail strategy by supervising the following activities: outlet selection, preparation and launching to ensure the highest possible level of efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related.
- 5-7 years operations management experience in a large retail organization in telecom industry.
- Excellent Arabic and English communication skills.
- Must have strong skills in: Leadership, Initiative Taking, Problem Solving, Communication and working effectively with others.
- Technical expertise: Must possess proven expertise in operations management including: developing SOPs, KPIs, managing and measuring efficiencies, people and store development.
- Must possess planning, organizing and analytical skills, and able communicator (oral and written) with influence skills.
- Must be decisive and self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiatives and lead implementation till completion
Managing Expectations: At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..mindfield ..making a difference.