You would undertake all aspects of financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasts preparation, as well as development of business tools in order to provide financial business recommendations on both the strategic & operational directions. Your Key responsibilities would revolve around:
- Prepare and recommend the section budget by conducting analysis and preparing data related to specific elements as directed.
Monitor the financial performance of the Controlling section against budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon
- Manage the daily operations of Controlling section to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Manage the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards
- Manage forecasting accuracy (Monthly planning, Annual/semi Annual & Strategic Planning)
- Address recommendations to senior management.
- Manage, maintain and analyses the discount possibility/visibility for Regional Commercial needs
- Supervise and control the analysis of Sales Force Operational cost and other expenses
- Participate and address recommendations regarding service providers contractual reviews (ND Logistics) monthly
- Consolidate different financial inputs & analysis from different sources within the Finance Department in driving business initiatives
- Stimulate subordinates and manage the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement