|Job Title||Director of Global Sales|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:|
• Formulate account strategies within the Defense and Government-related sectors
• Formulate account strategies within Commercial applications focusing on Air, Land, Sea and Space-based markets utilizing this technology
• Drive sales and develop relationships within these key accounts grow the business. Target alternative channels to drive sales channels specific for
• Develop and maintain account plans and detailed financial forecasts for customer base
• Prospect & “Hunt” for new clients and network to widen company’s contact base within North America, Pacific Rim and Europe
• Develop new business opportunities with partners possessing complementary technologies and products
• Regularly interact with customer base to negotiate contracts, formulate product roadmaps and drive new product platforms
• Clearly articulate the unique value proposition of products in technical and business terms
• Work with cross functional teams to drive customer satisfaction
• Conduct accurate sales forecasting and achieve sales targets
• Familiarity with handling of ITAR products and Government policies/procedures for domestic and international sales
• Attend trade shows and industry conferences and public speaking engagements as necessary
• Candidate must be willing to travel throughout the US as well as international travel as required.
• Compensation package includes a base salary, a commission program and a robust benefits package.
• BS, MS Degree in related technical field
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience. Experience in the Government/Defense related industries preferred.
• Experience with optics or MEMS navigation is helpful.
• Prefer candidate with experience with navigation experience - mechanical or fiber optic gyroscope
• Excellent problem solving skills will be required in addition to excellent written and verbal skills.
• Must speak a second language to English
• Excellent ability in interpersonal skills.