Our client: A leading online retail company in the GCC region
Key Responsibilities: You will be responsible for managing and overlooking the entire ecommerce operations inclusive of technology, supply chain and customer service within the region. Someone who is technically driven and a game changer would be great fit. Ability to guide the business and increase span of operations within GCC and beyond within the next few years.
- Minimum 6 -8 years’ working experience within Operations for an E-commerce organization or a large retailer.
- Previous experience within one of the big 6 consulting firms is a big plus.
- Experience in performing a strategic customer engagement role to deliver a large-scale customer contact strategy.
- A proven track record in creating and managing ground up processes, teams and experience with process optimization, especially for back-end processes regarding e-commerce fulfillment, 3PL management, warehouse management & P&L.
- Project management or six sigma experience is a plus.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long term relationship…Mindfield…making a difference