Our Client: A renowned name in Building Materials industry in the Middle East.
Your Role: Reporting to the IT Director and IT Manager. Our client is looking for a technical guru who is a jack of all trades, who is just as comfortable building and configuring a server from scratch in Azure or on-prem as they are developing a new customization for AX 2012 or integrating a third party enterprise system or module into the existing application ecosystem. Lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration. Manage and determine the scope of the project, set up deadlines and monitor progress for the ERP System. Provide full strategic planning. Oversee on going improvements and the feasibility of system enhancements. Manage change management control and documentation. Responsible for backup and disaster recovery planning, testing and overall ownership. Manage all technical migrations and updates on the AX or underlying MS stack and servers as well as on the portfolio of enterprise systems
- A combination 8-10 years of experience in IT & Project Management preferably in the UAE.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in Dynamics AX 2012
- Must have good Knowledge and implementation experience MS Dynamics AX 2012 “minimum one full implementation cycle”.
- Must have good Knowledge of above listed Dynamics AX 2012 modules in addition to Dynamics AX 2012 Enterprise Portal and workflows.
- Should be aware of change management, testing strategies for Dynamics AX implementations.
- Must have good working experience on X++, SQL Server, Reporting Services, .NET, and SharePoint.
- Experience with SSRS report development, Power BI and Dynamics CRM would be an added advantage.
- Dynamics AX 2009/2012 technical certifications preferred.
- Experience with cloud based virtual servers/ Azure environment.
- Must have strong background and certification in MS server management including Active Directory.
- The incumbent needs to have a Can Do attitude and enthusiasm to handle duties beyond their scope if required.
- Success doesn't come easy so we are looking at somebody who can take that kind of pressure & can understand “Rome was not build in a day”.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Should have experience in documenting business processes, preparing user manuals, and conducting end user training.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholder’s clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long-term relationship. …. Mindfield…. making a difference