- Operates injection molding equipment, makes adjustments on machines, ensures, quality, deflashes parts.
- Follow safety rules, procedures, guidelines, and training given. Recognize and report hazards to designated individual(s). Actively participate in safety program. Practice safe work habits and report accidents/injuries immediately.
- Flexibility in job assignments and adaptability to changing business needs
- Continually learn and apply new skills.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area
- Work cooperatively with team members. Actively listen and ask questions to understand.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Maintain excellent attendance, including overtime as required.
- Other duties as requested, directed, or assigned and fill in at other areas, or other buildings, as needed.
Education / Experience:
- Prior machine operation/manufacturing experience preferred
- General knowledge of small hand tools.