|Job Title||HealthRules Informaticist|
|Degree Required||Bachelors preferred|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Our client is a not-for-profit healthcare system encompassing 8 regional hospitals, many primary care and urgent care clinics and a health plan that has a half-million members. They have engaged 1st Solution to recruit candidates for their Informaticist - Tools & Solutions position. In this role you will serve as the HealthRules SME and build innovative and sophisticated analytical/reporting tools & solutions to automate manual reporting & analytics processes. They are embarking on a new HealthRules implementation for their claims processing and you will serve as their primary support analyst during the implementation. Once the product is fully live you will then function as a general Informaticist for the Analytics Organization.|
- Conduct gap analysis of current tools & solutions portfolio to identify and build improved versions of analytical/reporting tools to meet the business needs.
- Support senior informaticists in evaluation of effectiveness of health-related technological solutions and services post-implementation.
- Support development and implementation of programming standards and conventions.
- Responsible for supporting new products identification for customers and business stakeholders to meet their needs as well as educating the end users of available tools and technology options.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- HealthEdge software experience, specifically with HealthRules, is a must.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative, IT, or related subject, highly preferred.
- 4+ years of business intelligence, analytics and reporting work experience.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of sophisticated and varied analytics/reporting tools & solutions as well as platforms & products.
- Must have experience with SQL and SAS
- Should have experience with either Business Objects or Tableau.
- Experience working with healthcare data with a basic knowledge of healthcare claims processing.
- Knowledge of predictive modeling, data mining and clinical best practices preferred.
Relocation assistance may be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|