|Job Title||Landscaping Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* very high end Boutique Resort with +/- 50 Villas in the Caribbean.
• Day to day management of department that undertakes landscaping of high end properties and projects
• Organization of day to day activities of a local workforce
• Ensuring that work is delivered with a high degree of operational efficiency, whilst adhering to the requirements of a high end resort environment
• Development of standard operating procedures
• Ensuring that department operates profitably including rigorous expense control and maximization of revenues
• Professional level background in the management of large scale landscaping operations
• In-depth knowledge in the fields of agronomy, horticulture and general landscaping in a tropical environment
• Ability to work in a remote location with limited resources
• Demonstrable skills in leading a local workforce
• Ability to train and coach local workforce
• Excellent communicator
• Willing to work flexible hours
• Proactive, hands-on approach
• Excellent project management and decision making skills
• Fluent English
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.