|Job Title||Chief Financial Officer (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a small luxury boutique resort group which manages about 10 luxury resorts all located on idyllic beaches on tropical islands in the Indian Ocean.|
This role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director / Board of Directors.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Qualified accountant with a high level of technical proficiency
• 5* & leisure resort experience
• Island or remote location experience
• A minimum of 10 years experience in hospitality
• Experience managing multi-cultural teams
• Experience of working in strategic and commercially focused senior finance role
• Excellent people management experience and hands-on leadership of finance team, ideally within a medium to large company
• Strong system skills and track record of implementing processes and internal controls
• Experience in a large, complex, multi revenue stream environment
• Ability to influence at all levels while possessing a commercial outlook and strategic mind
• Proven track record in finance leadership role
• Excellent communicator and an agile thinker with a can do attitude
• Be at ease communicating and influencing all levels from operational to Directors
• Highly numerate and ability to translate and present complex financial information
• A strong commercial orientation and high level strategic thinking
• Strong presentation skills
• Result oriented, energetic and self-driven
• Excellent English both oral and written
• Strong instinct to collaborate with others
• Strong leadership and a team player at the same time
• Able to work under pressure
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.