|Job Title||Pastry Chef (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a famous Culinary School in Japan.|
Please note that this position is available for Expat only.
• Demonstrate and explain classic French culinary/patisserie techniques
• Manage students of diverse backgrounds and nationalities with tact and courtesy
• Evaluate classes and exams
• Deliver classes as requested by the technical chef
• Observe and enforce the rules of the school
• Ensure the standards of excellence as determined by the school
• Culinary school background
• At least 10-15 years of experience working in Pastry Kitchen
• Classically French trained with significant European experience and have a minimum of 5 years of fine dining experience
• Fully versed in classic French pastry techniques
• Experience in bakery, sugar work & chocolate work
• Asia experience
• Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
• Strong communication skills
• Creative and innovative in preparation and presentation
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Computer literate
• Energetic, hands-on, result oriented, motivated
• Fluent in English
• Willing and able to travel
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.