The Office Manager A/P Administrator will be responsible for management and control of accounts payable and administrative functions assigned. The Office Manager will answer to the Chief Financial Officer of the company.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Office management-responsible for company communications and reception of guests.
- Proficiency in Concur Solutions software, involving invoicing of +/- 1000 transactions per month and expensing all company credit card transactions.
- Manage company credit card program for +/- 100 employees.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions accounting software.
- Accounts payable duties and responsibilities will include multiple companies.
- Monthly bank account reconciliation of multiple accounts.
- Continually look for and suggest ideas and strategies to improve overall quality, efficiency, and productivity of office administration.
- Participate as necessary to professionally resolve vendor and staff administrative problems and issues in a timely manner to ensure their satisfaction.
- Maintain accuracy of data input into administrative management systems software.
- Participate in regular staff meetings to discuss updates, issues, and recommendations.
- Participate in meetings, seminars, and conferences as required.
- Promote the company's mission and values at all times with staff, vendors, and customers.