We start by having the right people in-house. To that we add strategic partners who are industry leaders in automation technology. By bringing everything together, we’re able to consistently integrate ingenious customized solutions that solve the toughest materials handling challenges.
The Account Executive executes sales strategies, initiates contact with existing and potential customers, identifies needs, and sells appropriate opportunities to meet those needs.
- Identify industrial automation opportunities within key accounts. Concepting how to address the customer need for these issues.
- Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and provide recommendations for automation and enhancements that generate additional revenue.
- Customer presentations and pre-sales meetings including Online calls, conferences and On-site visits, presentations.
- Technical documentation (Requirements documents) for new sales cycles/new projects.
- Solution Proposal preparation, authorization, and presentation. Writing solution proposals, requirements documents. Seeking approvals for solutions (management, engineering, sales)
- Negotiating with customer stakeholders are required to move sales cycles forward and close deals.
- Keeping up customer records in SalesCloud and ServiceCloud
- Expenses and documentation for travel/events
- Learning product and roadmap details
- External technology training for continuous learning and development.
- Interfacing with Customers in the field as required.
- Responsible for defining, demonstrating, presenting, and negotiating technical aspects of IoT solutions with external and internal customers.
- Primary authorship of solution proposals (including requirements documents), directly accountable to produce artifacts to support quote approvals.
- Travel to support customer visits, trade shows and attend many online calls to support field sales representatives.
- Post-sale project task execution as assigned, particularly for PoC or initial programs.
- Training users when assigned, including channel partner technicians in their region.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in business or equivalent and 3+ years of proven success in high-tech sales/account management.
- 3-5 years of experience as an account manager,
- Sales or sales support role in industrial automation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/pipeline opportunities.