Title: Fleet Logistics Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Come join a growing Company in the building products manufacturing and distribution industry. Our quality products and excellent customer service make us a leader in our field. With multiple plants in 11 states, opportunities for career growth are available. We are now seeking a corporate Fleet/Logistics Manager.
In this role you'll develop and maintain transportation and distribution procedures to maximize delivery efficiency. Other duties would include:
- Coordinates fleet activity and common carrier use of all facilities
- Ensures Fleet compliance with FCRA and DOT requirements
- Selects appropriate delivery methods to minimize delivery costs and maximize customer satisfaction
- Analyze and implement improvements to current internal and external distribution methods and systems
- Manages material handling equipment, contracts, training and maintenance
- Analyzes and implements improvements in efficiently and accurately loading and unloading product
- Assists facilities with identification of opportunities to add value through logistics management activities
- Minimum of five years responsibility in a corporate fleet or logistics role.
- Five years supervising and managing distribution staff
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing or other state of the art manufacturing/distribution systems is preferred
- Experience in the building products industry preferred
- Experience utilizing transportation software
- Must have demonstrated skills in meeting profitability and distribution related goals.
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, 401(k), STD, Paid Time Off, and Holiday plans.
Get your resume to ASAP.....Garth Young firstname.lastname@example.org