|Job Title||Executive Japanese Chef (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* International Chain Hotel with 400+ Rooms and 5 F&B Outlets.|
This role will be reporting directly to the Director of Food & Beverage.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Well experienced in different facets of Japanese Cuisine
• Good in food cost control
• Experience with Food Hygiene and Food Safety
• Able to develop and define quality standards of food preparation and presentation of the food
• Energetic, results oriented, motivated, hard working
• Good attitude, proactive and reliable, team work and passionate
• Able to work under pressure
• Good leadership and organizational skills with good eye for detail
• Able to train the team members on Japanese Cuisine
• High degree of professionalism
• Working knowledge of English
• Hands on
• Mature and nice personality
• Computer literate
• High standard of presentation and grooming at all times
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.