Summerfield Associates is Seeking an HR Business Partner- Leave Management Leader for a Direct Hire in Eastern Arkansas.
The Leave Management Leader manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs for a manufacturing site that includes over 600 team members. The Leave management process includes supporting the HR Leaders in each of the plant locations with short-term disability, family medical leave act and long-term disability.
HR Business Partner: Leave Management Leader Functions / Responsibilities
- Manages flow of HR-related information into HRIS and related systems, which includes data entry, data integrity, and reporting.
- Manages FMLA and STD processes and procedures including making determinations, managing certifications, and employee communications.
- Conducts audits, which can include the following areas: benefits leave management, attendance, etc.
- Develops and delivers training to HR Leaders, Operations Leaders, and employees regarding process changes and regulatory notifications, updates or changes.
- Maintains HR records in accordance with regulatory requirements and retention policy.
- Partner with third party vendors to ensure service levels are being met and processes followed.
- Ability to deliver strong customer service in a timely and accurate manner
HR Business Partner: Leave Management Leader Key Competencies
- Organized with ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong written and oral communications
- High integrity with ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to influence through direct, purposeful and persuasive communications
- Analytical, can utilize and present data in a meaningful way
- Strong HR and leave practitioner with good technical knowledge
HR Business Partner: Leave Management Leader Qualifications
If Interested Please Contact: Rebecca Sorin: 901-218-5073: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related subject from a board of regents accredited university.
- Three years of experience with business systems preferred (HRIS systems such as Ceridian, ADP, SAP, Workday, etc.).
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment in a HR role.
- Experience administering leave programs including FMLA, ADA, STD, LTD and Attendance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Organized, ability to multi-task
- Action/Results Oriented
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Ability to influence
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality