|Job Title||Pastry Chef (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a local management company with +/- 10 properties in operation with Head Office based in Jakarta.|
This position will report to the Director of Operations of the group and will be based in the Head Office with regular traveling for property visits.
Although previous experience at corporate level is definitely a plus, this could be a great opportunity for a motivated individual currently working in a large 5* property at Pastry Chef level and ready for the next career move into corporate level.
Due to current restrictions, our client only considers candidates who are currently based in Indonesia.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Culinary school background
• Experience in Pastry Chef position
• Excellent in Pastry
• Very motivated and with a lot of passion for food
• Passion for training and development of others
• Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation
• Influential, team oriented leadership
• Willingness to travel throughout the country
• Deep knowledge of cost structure and staff productivity efficiency
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Ensures that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained
• Good English both spoken and written
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Computer literate
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on
• Eager to learn, motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and able to work independently
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.