|Job Title||Director of Finance (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our Client is a Boutique Hotel with 100+ rooms in London, UK.|
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
• Previous experience in London
• CIMA/ACCA qualified
• Fully comfortable with ALL aspects of dept
• Understanding of overall hotel operations as they affect department
• Strong analytical skills and ability to challenge Hotel Management Teams to drive superior performance
• Focus equally on driving revenue and maintain costs
• Maximizes systems and resources available at all levels
• Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems; technology-savvy
• Strategic planning skills; ability to translate financial concepts into actionable business strategies and tactics
• Ability to evaluate business trends, determine applicability to customer profile and modify business strategies accordingly
• Ability to take constructive action without relying on directions from others
• Ability to network and build relationships to improve the efficiency and growth of the business
• Ability to exercise flexibility rather than rigid adherence to procedures in order to accomplish goals
• Effective decision-making skills, effective influence skills and good negotiation skills
• Strong consensus building skills and effective change management skills
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, customer & associate relation skills and result oriented
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Able to delegate effectively whilst still owning “big picture” control
• Very strong attention to detail
• Team player at all levels, participates actively with team
• Good leader and motivator / leads through hands on example
• Competent trainer
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.