|Job Title||VP of Client Services - West|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Optomi Health IT has been exclusively engaged in a search by our client, a multinational investor-owned healthcare services company based in Dallas, Texas, for a Vice President of Client Services for the Western US. In this role you will serve as the primary Information Technology leader and business partner to 24 acute care hospitals as well as ambulatory centers in across California and Arizona. As the company promotes a strategy of clinical excellence and optimization, you will be responsible for partnering with the clinical C-level leaders at each facility in order to proactively deliver technology service excellence that meets and exceeds the priorities of the organization and expressed are by the “voice of the customer”. Working with a matrixed delivery organization under the CIO, you will be the champion of the health care providers, work with operational leaders to make sure that service levels |
You will eventually have both direct reports at the locations and matrixed resources from which to collaborate on priorities that are best for the patients, providers and the organization as a whole. Measurements of success will include innovation, productivity, technology evolution, contract management related to these healthcare locations, and identification and alignment of disparate technology functions that could be better leveraged and optimized at a corporate level. Working with your peers in other markets, the matrixed operational leaders and the CIO, you will be responsible for helping to re-engineer the customer delivery operating model, launching improved communication forums, creating a positive innovation environment and leading local Voice of the Customer forums. This position needs to reside in the West Region
• Ensure Physician satisfaction and clinical efficiency through the implementation and adoption of key technologies
• Create measurements and reinvent processes to seek hospital leadership feedback
• Build out the strategic business plan for the hospitals from an IT perspective and then work with the hospital CFOs to manage and support the budget for those programs
• Take enterprise IT initiatives to the hospitals and develop a relationship/engagement plan with the hospital stakeholders to implement these initiatives successfully.
• Serve as the point of escalation for technical issues
• 7+ years experience in IS client delivery and/or applications
• Deep involvement and exposure the different clinical provider models, including hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers
• Experience with EMR systems
• Service Desk delivery
• Infrastructure leadership, including data centers and network infrastructure
• Service Management architecture and delivery
• Consumers of data strategy and innovation teams as well as output from architecture and engineering
• Producers of data and output for continuous evolution and improvement to innovation, data strategy and architecture and engineering teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related IT field of study; Masters in IT or MBA preferred.
An executive relocation package will be offered for this role.
|Number of Openings||1|